- Brief from the design team
- Concept Inputs from client’s research team
- Inputs from our swatches
- Colour Cards
PROCUREMENT AND COLLECTION OF RAW MATERIALS
- Purchase of variety of fabrics like tulles, chiffon, organza, net and others.
- Quality check and purchase of raw materials like threads, needles, semi-precious stones and variety of beads.
- Dyeing of fabrics which are global standards compliant. Dyed to meet the specific colour standards provided by the clients.
- Shortlisted designs go to Design Studio
- Translation of the shortlisted designs into paper patterns or design templates
- One piece manufactured and sent to the client
- After the client’s approval, it's sent to the Production Centre
- Based on the feedback from the client, large scale production begins
- Closely supervised production
- Every single piece is checked
- Every deviation from the template is corrected
- Every piece is packed with a repair kit for emergencies, and the final product portrays traditional techniques that have been recreated to suit a global audience